Our client is a global company with several international subcompanys. The high-quality products for communication and infrastructure solutions are used in buildings worldwide.
For the plant in the Czech Republic, we are looking for a proactive personality for the position as a
Operations Controller (m/f)
- Increase transparency and ensure process consistency (especially in supply chain management, order management and manufacturing)
- Analysis of production indicators and derivation of measures (productivity, capacity, waste, value adjustments) and monitoring of their effectiveness
- Evaluations for the definition of lot sizes, safety stock etc.
- Analysis and support of the month-and year-end closing
- Empowering and encouraging employees. Strengthening the responsibility of employees in their own area of responsibility. Increasing knowledge in cross-departmental processes
- Hold trainings with employees in SAP
- Proactive approach and hands-on mentality to continuous process improvement and standardization
- Support of the employees and as well the managing director (primarily finance, purchasing, logistics, IT) with clarifications / questions
- The basis is an economic study with specialization in the area of controlling, financing or accounting
- Several years of professional experience in a manufacturing company
- Very good knowledge of SAP as well as the common MS Office programs
- Fluent knowledge of Czech and English, additional knowledge of German is an advantage
If you find yourself in this challenge, we should get to know each other.
Please contact Ms. Gitta Svoboda (+ 49-8102-77710-31) or Mr. Rüdiger Werner (+ 49-8102-77710-45) for further questions and informations. Please send your application documents with the following reference number 13406_E by e-mail to email@example.com.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org