Our client is a technology leader in the field of large format printers, color scanners, folding systems and corresponding software. The German company exports in nearly 100 countries, develops and produces optimally coordinated systems as well as comprehensive software solutions for the professional document workflow. That’s why the company is the technology leader in the growing market of information technology. We are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/g) North America based in North-East America or Canada.
Your role and responsibilities:
- After a successful training you assume the responsibility for the B2B sales of the investment goods of our customer in the North Amercia / Canadian region, which have demonstrably high sales potential.
- You will intensify the cooperation with existing distributors, identify new distribution partners and develop them step by step.
- You act as a central point of contact for our customer’s business partners, support them in marketing and sales activities, accompany them during important end-customer discussions and ensure that the agreed sales goals are achieved.
- In addition, you always pursue the goal of generating additional sales through cross-selling activities.
- During this intensive travel activity you will receive support from a motivated sales and technical support team at the back office.
This makes you a suitable candidate:
- After a completed training you have already gained several years of experience in B2B sales of investment goods in need of explanation and achieved corresponding success.
- You are accustomed to supervising a sales area on your own responsibility, organized accordingly and you have a high self-discipline.
- You are a communicative personality with power of endurance and good negotiating skills.
- A high willingness to travel is natural for you.
What to expect:
- You will work directly for a German quality manufacturer with an excellent market position, whose sustained growth can be shaped by you.
- You will sell innovative and high quality products “Made in Germany”.Our customer offers you a long-term perspective for your professional and personal development.
- You get an excellent training by highly qualified employees in the training center of our client’s customers.
- An interesting compensation, exemplary social benefits and an appreciative corporate culture, which takes care of each colleague.
If you think that you are able to lead this responsible position, we should get together. For any questions please contact Ms. Nadine Kahlhofer (+49 8102 77710-58). Please send your CV only by e-mail stating the project number DE-13613 to firstname.lastname@example.org
/ Please address your enquiry to our contact persons, stating the code number:
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com