Our client is a global company with several international sub-companies. The high-quality products for communication and infrastructure solutions are used in buildings worldwide.
For its plant in the northeast part of the Czech Republic we are looking for a proactive personality for the position as a
HR Business Partner / HR Manager (m/f)
As an employee you will accompany the further personnel-related development and will be responsible for the holistic personnel work both operationally and strategically, as well as for the coordination of the company’s location. With your experience and knowledge you can build up a modern organized structure.
- Establishment and management of the entire HR department of the company in operational and strategic business as well as the assumption of responsibility for HR initially for about 150 employees (tendency rising)
- complete support and active consulting of the management and the executives in all human resource issues
- Recruitment of specialists and executives in external markets
- Personnel development (further education, management development, promotion, etc.)
- Personnel organization at the location, personnel planning including succession planning, recruitment and transfer, personnel and organizational development, performance assessment and disciplinary questions
- Processing of labour law and social law topics
- Working organization and working time management, verification of personnel administration and development of optimization proposals
- Close cooperation with the Head of Human Resources at the headquarter in Western Europe
For this task you will qualify with an economics degree or a similar field. You have practical experience as a generalist in an international company with a production background. From your previous environment, you are fully familiar with the holistic personnel work and you can cover all aspects of personnel management. You have extensive experience in holistic personnel topics. You have a good knowledge in current instruments of modern human resources work as well as very good knowledge of labour law and in the handling of labour and social law issues. Experience in motivating and goal-oriented employee management completes your profile. Very good German and / or English skills are a self-evident for you.
If you are a personnel professional and you are attracted to take over the entire range of modern personnel business in a demanding environment, then we should get to know each other.
Please contact Mrs. Natascha Svoboda (+ 49-8102-77710-27) or Mr. Rüdiger Werner (+ 49-8102-77710-45) for further questions and information.Job-Kennziffer: 13426
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com