top-jobs-europe Consulting GmbH is an internationally active HR-consultancy. We have been successfully placing specialist and executive staff for more than 30 years. For detailed information about our company, we invite you to visit our website at www.top-jobs-europe.com.
Our client is global player in the automotive-industry, especially in the hybrid and e-mobility field. With more than 30.000 employees they are located in 18 countries all over the world.
For further expansion in the market we are looking for a
Chief Engineer e-mobility (m/f/div)
Leading multiple engineering teams located in Europe and China, this position is responsible for the successful design and development of High Voltage Air and Coolant Heaters for the battery electrical vehicles, in line with the global product strategy. The global strategy focuses on product robustness, product Leadership as well as innovation. This position is accountable for developing products and driving the growth of the product line enabling efficient, robust technical advancements that win profitable business. The Chief Engineer will play a key role in rationalizing resources dedicated to support new product development, plant support and application support and will develop the engineering footprint and the talent needed to support the growth in the different locations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Set forth a clear and unified vision, strategy, and list of objectives for the global product engineering team.
- Develop organizational objectives and strategic plans that align with company growth targets in e-mobility.
- Define the product development strategy, plan and targets, establishing the product development roadmap and overseeing it’s execution
- Lead overall technical direction of Engineering groups, as well as the launch of the product, by promoting collaboration between the R&D and Application Engineering teams. Provide technical assistance to the sales and marketing departments to support their efforts in the marketplace.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- More than 10 years’ experience required in engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics or Electrical Engineering required.
- Visionary approach to further develop our people, organization and product strategy
- Global Experience works well with multiple regions and multiple cultures
- Experience in building new engineering teams in remote locations
- Leadership/management experience required
- Automotive experience required
- Product development experience required
- Customer Interface experience preferred
- Ability to reinforce/build up and lead globally distributed Engineering groups
- Wide engineering background with experience in complex systems with mechatronics, electrical products and power electronics
- Fluent English required
Mr. Rüdiger Werner (+49 8102 777 10 – 45) will be glad to provide any advance information you may require. Please send your application in English by e-mail with following reference DE13498 to email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org